March 27, 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Our Client is looking for a Field Service Engineer (FSE) to support customers in metro area of Albany, NY. The FSE will perform engineering and technical activities while utilizing company’s R&D teams to direct technology development of new products. This position reports to Regional Service Manager. Relocation within the US will be considered.
- Interact with OEM Engineers and personnel to introduce, test, and release new metrology systems.
- Responsible for full cycle, from design review, metrology testing, integration sequence, and quality of the final product to insure metrology systems’ reliability and compliance with targeted specs.
- Create documentations for maintenance, user interface operation and troubleshooting procedures to enable a complete product release to end users.
- Daily interaction with HQ and OEM partners, support customer demo, BKM and CIP development, and maintain/improve performance of our client’s systems installed at OEM sites.
- Supervise, maintain and support systems in the field.
- Support OEM partners, and End Users internal service.
- Maintain, support, and guide proper training to all users.
- Maintain parts inventory under the position’s control.
- Maintain proper level of stock in accordance with spare parts stock policy, as set from time to time.
- Assist in new equipment integration, “add-ons,” and upgrades.
- Provide feedback to the US headquarters based on experience gained with customers.
- BS in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) with previous experience working with multi-discipline semiconductor manufacturing equipment, metrology, and understanding of CMP, Etch, or Litho processes.
- Knowledge in optics, GUI SW design, and mechanical components is also necessary.
- Working knowledge of integration with different equipment platforms, communication protocols such as SECS/ HSMS, good comprehension on server basics (operations, functionality and basic troubleshooting) as well as understanding of semiconductor practices, safety, ergonomics, and yield requirements.
- Must be a self-starter, team player, and possess a positive attitude and professional manner.
Associate: Jean M. Nolan