January 10, 2017
Location: Bay Area
Client is a large, publicly held equipment supplier to semiconductor and emerging markets. The Business Development Manager for the Apple Global Accounts provides the strategic link between the customer to client’s short-term and long-term planning and business goals. This position reports to VP North America.
- Establish and maintain strong business and personal relationships with customer – develop long term business relationships and levels of trust, understand customer’s decision making processes, use network of contacts across customer’s business to keep informed on customer’s plan.
- Strategic Planning: Establish and manage long-term strategic plan and ensure engagement with appropriate stakeholders within the company organization.
- Marketing: Develop strategies and action plan for penetration of Apple for all products with company’s global and local product marketing management.
- Sales: Establish on a site-by-site basis, sales budgets and forecasts to ensure meeting both revenue and margin targets.
- Directly responsible individual for Technology Co(DRI).
- Accountability/Responsibility: Provide details of the budget/revenue and reporting structure if applicable.
- 4 year Degree minimum, MBA preferred.
- History of successfully leading multi-functional teams. International experience desirable – emphasis on Asia and specifically China.
- Customer Focus: Proactive in responding to customer’s current and future needs, identifying innovation that can be made to build business.
- Networking: Understand and draw on executive and technical relationships within the Technology organization.
- Impact and Influence: Accurately identify and press appropriate buttons in order to mobilize both customer and internal organizations to take action.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to identify patterns and connections, and then focus the organization to appropriate action.
- Achievement Motivation: Set goals to achieve more than would be expected, drive and motivate others to achieve those goals.
- Business Awareness: Has in-depth understanding of customer and market place as well as a forward-looking understanding of the industry.
- Innovation: Create new ideas for the business, incorporating the commercial and political aspects of the business program while drawing on technology program management.
- Team Leadership: Work through entire line management organization to achieve results by communicating clear messages about the future direction and requirements of the business.
- Functional Competences: More than proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Demonstrated leadership skills. Superior organization skills. Exemplary communication skills – verbal and written.
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin