March 06, 2017
Location: Bay Area
OEM Key Account Sales Manager reports to Sr. Worldwide Key Account Manager.
- Develops and implements sales strategies to achieve sales goals and revenue.
- Works closely with Product Management and Marketing to identify product gaps in product portfolio.
- Evaluates market research and adjust project priorities to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key influencers and key strategic partners.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Identify solutions, able to think outside of the box.
- Negotiate pricing / terms.
- Maximizes company profitability.
- Seeks out new opportunities and develop new relationships.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, technical conferences, etc.
Degree level education in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering or in physics or material science.
Minimum of 10 years work related technical experience in semiconductor process industry or related area.
Position requires up to 25% travel.
- Experience working on / with vacuum systems.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills required.
- Proven ability to develop and initiate strategic plans.
- Follow a structured sales methodology and meet / exceed sales commitments.
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin