February 22, 2018
Location: Boise, Oregon or Bay Area
The Micron Global Account Director, reporting to the VP-GM Semiconductor Division, is ultimately responsible for all aspects of the relationship between Company and the customer. These include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and communicate the overall account strategy that ensures continued, profitable growth and customer satisfaction.
- Ownership of Contract administration process: Lead negotiations and manage the Corporate Purchasing Agreement and other legal agreements between Micron and Company.
- Ownership of the customer/Company Sr. Management interaction plan: Coordinate regular reviews between Sr. Management and appropriate contacts within Micron's CED group to include MRMs and TRMs and other meetings and communications as necessary.
- Maintain/grow market share per Corporate and Account Team Strategy.
- Meet sales, cash flow, and profitability goals for Micron account.
- Ensure organizational structure of the account team supports profitable growth targets of the account.
- Support EH&S goals through personal performance as well as through reinforcement of goals within IKAT.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts.
- Direct/Liaise customer needs/issues to account team, senior management and other support groups as needed.
- Liaise with Service BU to ensure alignment of Account Strategy between the Semi BU and the Service BU.
- Ensure alignment between Micron Supplier requirements and Company capabilities.
- Ownership of Micron/Company Quality process.
- Manage the applications teams that add technical value working with customer on BKM�s, new product introduction and process variation challenges. Core to the strategic growth of the account and the defense of Company market share.
- Technology group management support NPI and field requirements. Act as conduit back in to product division and R&D function.
- Provide leadership and guidance within matrix organization to ensure success of account.
- Senior point of contact for Micron locations for communication and execution of Company’s internal programs and policies.
- Direct management of 1) Product Support; 2) Applications, 3) Key Account Manager roles.
- Ownership of L&E program.
- Ownership of Cost Center expenditures and performance to budget.
- Ownership of CRM and BPC processes for the account.
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin