February 13, 2019
Location: Taiwan, Korea or China
Oversee company’s many Application Engineers throughout Asia to identify and pursue yield enhancing particle and contamination monitoring solutions to the microelectronics, display, chemical and other clean manufacturing industrial segments. Also interface with customers as senior technical resource in the region.
- Utilize knowledge of microelectronics manufacturing to develop yield enhancing solutions.
- Ensure Asian applications team is efficiently addressing customer application needs.
- Plan and on occasion execute demonstrations of new products and complex competitive head-to-head evaluations.
- Provide optimal and timely pre/post-sale support related to product applications.
- Review technical risk, probability for success and implementation plans for new applications initiatives to maximize success and resource efficiency.
- Plan, schedule and execute applications development projects providing regular management updates and reports.
- Develop applications related collateral materials to support product sales growth and communicate corporate capabilities in written, spoken and multimedia forms.
- Develop and present internal and external training programs to enable successful implementation of product applications and communication of corporate capabilities.
- As a team member identify and pursue new business development activities.
- Interact with an international team of applications engineers to share solutions and leverage our knowledge base.
- Administer and comply with all Environmental, Health and Safety policy, procedures as set forth by Federal, State and company directives.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- BS degree in Engineering, Physics or Chemistry. Advanced degree in related field a plus.
- 10 or more years of relevant experience in or servicing the semiconductor industry (Applications Engineer, Controls Engineer, Process Engineer, Equipment Engineer).
- Experience managing teams across Asian region.
- Experience with micro-contamination and particle counting preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including English.
- Strong understanding of semiconductor device production and process challenges.
- Proven ability to work across functional and cultural boundaries.
- Proven project management skills.
- Based in Asia in China, Korea or Taiwan.
- Requires international travel in the region (50-60%).
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin