February 13, 2019
Location: Korea, Taiwan, China or Japan
Drive growth in Asia Pacific for our Electronics Division, providing high performance monitoring solutions to the micro-electronics, LED, Aerospace and other high-tech markets. This position reports to VP/GM of Electronics Division.
- Drive execution of divisional strategy in region to accelerate business growth and gain share.
- Work with country GMs to drive direct and channel sales for the electronics division within the assigned territory.
- Deliver sustained growth in the region meeting divisional and regional business goals.
- Optimize sales channel program to effectively access the market for sustained growth.
- Develop close relationships with key customers and research institutes in the region to support multi-level selling and technical engagement.
- Participate in VOC efforts to explore and assess new technologies and product applications.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM based selling tools and systems to support regional efforts and management visibility.
- Verify accuracy of sales funnel, forecasts, bookings and revenue data for business tracking.
- Define and support regional marketing communications plans.
- Act as account manager or individual sales contributor for some strategic accounts as needed.
- Participate and present at internal/external workshops.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- University degree in Engineering or the sciences. An advanced degree or MBA desired.
- 10 or more years of experience selling into the semiconductor industry (Sales Management, Business Development or Product Manager role).
- Strong understanding of semiconductor materials, device production and process challenges.
- Knowledge of semiconductor yield drivers, process gasses, chemistries or production environments is desirable.
- Micro-contamination and particle monitoring experience preferred.
- Experience developing strategic customer relationships.
- Key / strategic account management.
- Proven ability to work across functional and cultural boundaries.
- Strong written and spoken English communications skills.
- Ideally located in Korea, Taiwan, China or Japan.
- Travel >50%.
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin