December 13, 2016
Location: San Jose, CA, Hillsboro, OR, Dallas or Austin, TX
Regional Product Manager manages the product portfolio for the US Semicon and Emerging Technologies Market. This position reports to US Applications Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage product evaluations and roll out in US.
Identify opportunities and agree on objectives of new product introduction.
Monitor margin position across customer base and push margin improvement opportunities for low margin business.
- Consolidate and communicate product development requirements.
- Maximize current product penetration into US customer base.
- Identify and maintain customer requirement information and identify product gaps.
- Ensure suitable technologies are available for all significant opportunities.
- Provide business cases where required.
- Provide sales support for customer roadmaps, product marketing material and pricing.
BS Degree in technical discipline required; MBA desirable.
Applications / Product Management / Product Marketing experience.
History of Project Management success.
Estimated 50% travel.
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin