May 15, 2018
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Company is a premier supplier of systems and components to semiconductor, life science, industrial/ research and other markets. Global Sales Account Manager – Intel will provide key account with the appropriate level of technical, business and service support to insure the continuation and expansion of company business and the complete satisfaction of this customer with company products and services.
- Contract Management: In collaboration with the BLM, as well as with other key company managers, negotiate and manage the Corporate Purchasing Agreement between Intel and the company.
- Supplier Report Card Management: Track and report out quarterly scorecard. Key activities include accurate and timely submission of necessary information. This includes reporting of total cost of ownership programs, CIPs (continuous improvement programs), OTD (capital and spares on-time delivery), etc. to Intel.
- Management Review Meetings: Account Manager is expected to coordinate regular reviews between company’s Sr. Management and appropriate contacts within Intel’s CED group.
- Ramp Readiness Review Meetings: Coordinate/attend/present Virtual Factory ramp readiness summits as required.
- Quote Management: Ensure all quotations/new business discussions with Intel align with company’s corporate goals and the overall account strategy for company’s Key Account Team.
- Daily Escalation Management: Intel’s CED Commodity management serves as an escalation point for unresolved issues across PTD (Intel Oregon Technology Development) and the Intel Virtual Factories. Account Manager is expected to field all escalations from CED commodity management and drive resolution as needed.
- Maintain/grow market per Corporate and Account Team Strategy.
- Meet sales, cash flow, and profitability goals for Intel account.
- Corporate Sustainability: Support company’s Safety and Environmental goals, achieved through personal performance as well as through reinforcement of goals within IKAT.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts.
- Direct/Liaise customer needs/issues to account team as needed.
Associate: Myrna D. Parkin